Thursday, October 22, 2015

South Africa and Tamilnadu tourism Industry



Tamilnadu tourism Industry  was doing so well during 1994 when Dr Poornima Shastri was the Regional Director south India and Mrs C. K. Gariyali IAS  then Tourism secretary during Dr J. Jayalalithaas tenure of CM in 1994-1996. I had a perfect support from Govt of Tamilnadu to promote tourism in South Africa. I had been to south Africa in 1994 and met Travel Legend of South Africa Tourism Industry Mr M.K. bobby Naidu. he had left a wonderful foot print of his golden times in this Industry.


Now Tamilnadu tourism Industry is in slumber and they  have to work more !!!.
I always consider African tourism Industry is great. Thanks to my best friends of South Africa Mr Devon Moodley and Mrs Inbarani  I used my south African travels at least 4 times.

I can not forget the best moments of my meeting with Nelson Mandela ...the father of South Africa
in 1994  and again in 1995 during INDABA 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment